Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Sebring Formation Clinic
Please join us in sunny Sebring, Florida for our spring formation clinic! Don't miss this opportunity to enjoy our pre-Sun 'n Fun camaraderie, and optionally participate in formation training or proficiency flights. All NAA aircraft owners and pilots are welcome, but training will focus on T-6's and T-28's.
Clinic HQ will be the EAA Hangar
(Chapter 1240, President John Rousch). They will provide tables, chairs, coolers, porta-potties.
will provide full service fuel (steep discount), restaurant, rental cars, and conference rooms.
Wed Mar 27 - Early arrivals
- Thu Mar 28 - Arrival day, proficiency flights
- Fri Mar 29 - Mandatory 8am briefing, start of training
- Sat Mar 30 - Training
- Sun Mar 31 - Training, free Steak dinner
- Mon Apr 1 - Training, Big Wing prep for Sun 'n Fun
- Tue Apr 2 - Depart big wing to KLAL
Please complete the following steps to register:
- REGISTER ONLINE. Begin by finding and then clicking on the Register Now button, supply the requested information and pay the registration fee. Check the training box if you desire wingman or lead training, and then supply the training-related information. Note that fees increase on March 1st and late registrants will receive their name patch after the clinic. (If you don't see the button, make sure you are logged in. If you wish to attend and are not a Formation member or guest of a Formation member, please contact us.)
- INSURANCE. E-mail to email@example.com a Certificate of Insurance (COI) that meets NATA's Clinic Insurance Requirements. Please note that the COI for THIS CLINIC must also include the following additional insured:
- Sebring Airport Authority, 128 Authority Lane, Sebring, FL 33870
- HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT. E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org a signed and witnessed hold harmless agreement for each participant that you register. Download the Hold Harmless Agreement.
- HOTELS. We are holding two blocks. Rooms are limited, so BOOK EARLY!
- Chateau Elan at Airport. $125/night + taxes. 888-84-HOTEL. Group Code NOC26Z cesebring.com
- Inn at the Lakes, Sebring. $119/night + taxes, incl. breakfast. (800) 531-5253 innonthelakes.com
- Please send us a note indicating which hotel you selected
- MEALS. Make your own dining arrangements. However, on Sunday evening (March 31st), a catered steak cookout will be provided by NATA at the EAA Hangar.
- FUEL & OIL & CARS. Call Volo Aviation at 863-655-6455 to pre-register your aircraft and open a fuel account. Also specify type and quantity of oil you would like them to purchase for you. They do not keep our oil in stock, so you must pre-order your oil (you take all the oil you order, and pay when you settle your fuel account). While on the phone , reserve your rental car, if needed.You may also reach the Volo general manager by e-mail at email@example.com.
- SUN 'N FUN. If you plan to attend Sun 'n Fun after the clinic, be sure to download and read the NOTAM.
- Don Stamp Celebration. NATA will celebrate the life and colorful contributions to NATA of recently passed member Don Stamp. Steak charbroil cookout dinner sponsored by NATA at the EAA hangar on Sunday, March 31st. Open mic.
(If you are unable to register online, please contact Chuck Marshall using the contact info below.)
Thursday, March 28, 2019 to Tuesday, April 2, 2019
EAA Hangar (Chapter 1240)
Sebring Airport (SEF)
197 Challenger Drive
Sebring, FL 33876
Chuck Marshall (sef)
See event details for required registration paperwork. All registrants must be NATA formation members or their guests.
Registration cancellations will be accepted until February 28, 2019 at 12:00 AM
We do not issue refunds if you cancel your registration. Instead, your registration fees will be credited to your account, and applied to future NATA payments (e.g., membership dues or event fees).
If you cancel after Feb 28th, 2019, a $50 cancelation fee (plus postage and any fees for extra T-shirts/patches) will be applied, and your items will be mailed to you.
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)
Formation training desired (MUST SELECT to receive training)