Calendar - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Fox Field Formation Clinic (California)
Please join us for the first NATA Formation clinic to be held in California, at the William J. Fox Airport (KWJF) December 6-8, 2019.
Arrival day is Thursday, and the clinic will begin with a mandatory briefing at 0800 on Friday.
Please review all of the following steps before registering
- REGISTER ONLINE. Begin by clicking on the Register Now button, supply the requested information, and pay the registration fee. Fees increase on November 20th and late registrants will receive their name patch after the clinic. (Note: If you are a NATA member member, you must log in before registering. If you are not a member, you will be prompted for additional information.)
- TRAINING. If you wish to receive formation training at the clinic (for Wingman or Lead card), check the "Formation training desired" box during registration.
- INSURANCE. E-mail to Chuck Marshall at the contact info below a Certificate of Insurance that meets NATA's Clinic Insurance Requirements. If you provided a COI for an earlier NATA clinic that remains valid for the WJF clinic (dates and venues), then there is no need to resubmit.
- HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT. You must accept the HH agreement during registration, then download the Hold Harmless Agreement, print it, sign and witness, and bring hardcopy to the clinic. One for each person registered.
- HOTEL. A block of rooms at the Oxford Suites is available under "NATA" until Nov 11th for the discounted rate of $100-$109/night. (661) 949-3423, ext 1. After is expires, standard room pricing/availability will apply.
- MEALS. The hotel includes a basic hot breakfast, and NATA provides snacks and drinks each day. Participants are on their own for lunches (restaurant on field) and dinners. Plans are being made for a group dinner on Saturday.
- RENTAL CARS. For their premier members, Hertz and Avis will deliver cars to airport and handle airport drop off. Hertz (661) 726-2060 and Avis (661) 945-3483. Alternatively, Enterprise (661) 945-4611 will make arrangements to get you to their lot/manage drop off.
Friday, December 6, 2019 to Sunday, December 8, 2019
General Wm. J. Fox Airport (KWJF)
Airport web site
4725 William J Barnes Ave
Lancaster, CA 95536
Chuck Marshall (wjf)
(574) 320-2526 (p)
(574) 320-2526 (c)
See event details for required registration paperwork. NATA members attending must be NATA Formation members. (TRARON and Condor Squadron members may register before becoming NATA members, and will be contacted following registration. To receive instruction or take a check ride, one must be a NATA Formation member.)
We do not issue refunds if you cancel your registration. Instead, your registration fees will be credited to your account, and applied to future NATA payments (e.g., membership dues or event fees).
If you cancel after November 6th, 2019, a $35 cancelation fee (plus postage and any fees for extra T-shirts/patches) will be applied, and your items will be mailed to you.
(Click the down-arrow to the left of the activity/item to view the details)
Clinic participation (Friday through Sunday)
Formation training desired (MUST SELECT to receive training, no additional fee)
T-Shirt included (primary registrant)
Patch included (primary registrant)